We have three standard levels of services so you can choose which one is best for you. You can either manage your property yourself or opt for us to manage it on your behalf essentially giving you complete peace of mind.
Whichever service you decide to go with, we will guide you through the process at each step of the way.
Naturally our fees will vary depending on your requirements and which level of service you decide on. We appreciate it's not one size fits all and are therefore happy to tailor make our service to fit your requirements. We would always therefore recommend contacting us to discuss your objectives so we can talk you through the bespoke services we can offer and quote accordingly.
Our three standard services are briefly as follows:
Tenant Introduction Service (Fee Payable Annually In Advance)
- Valuing the Property
- Advising you on preparing your property for letting
- Advise you on your legal obligations with regards to safety checks
- Devising a bespoke marketing strategy to suit your objectives
- Full vetting of any prospective Tenant
- Carrying out Right To Rent Checks
- Preparing all legal documents including the Tenancy Agreement
- Organising a professional inventory and check in (if requested)
- Organising safety certificates (if requested)
- Obtaining move in monies
- Holding the Security Deposit and registering with TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme)
- Once the Tenant moves in, they will contact you directly for any maintenance issues
- Contact both parties prior to the renewal date to ascertain plans
- Handle renewal paperwork if required (please note our fee remains due regardless)
Rent Collection Service (Fee Deducted Monthly)
All of above included plus:
- Collecting the rent each month from which we will deduct our fee and transfer the balance to you
- Issuing monthly statements for rental received
- Chase late rent payments
Full Management Service (Fee Deducted Monthly)
All of above included plus:
- Complete peace of mind
- Dedicated in house Property Manager who will build up a working knowledge of your property which ensures continuity. Your asset is in safe hands!
- 24 hours support for your Tenants with our out of hours emergency line
- Handle all maintenance issues including arranging repairs
- Access to a portfolio of locally based and reliable tradespeople
- Regular property inspections supported by a detailed report with photographs
- Handling refurbishments if required
- Handling any deposit negotiations, assisting with any disputes and arranging the deposit release accordingly
Please note Rent Protections and Legal Expenses covering non-payment of rent and legal issues that may arise during the tenancy is available as an add on with our Rent Collection and Full Management Services. Please ask a member of our team for full details.
For a full list of our Landlord Fees, please see below...