These tenant fees can reach in excess of £400.00 sometimes per tenant, just on the administration costs! Other fees may include a holding deposit to reserve the property, changes requested to the tenancy agreement by the tenant, early termination of the tenancy (if requested by the tenant), late payments in the way of fines. The cost of these can be staggering and may leave you struggling to move or with the thought of staying put.
Feeling a bit down? Here’s some great news!
On June 1, 2019, the administration fees will be vanishing for good. That means you save up to £400 upon signing your new rental agreement.
Yooodle is one of the top letting agencies for Weybridge and the surrounding Surrey area and they have never charged fees for tenants wanting to use their services. What does this mean for you? Less hassle and an easier process of finding a place to let for 2019.
What you can do to protect yourself against fees in Weybridge in the UK:
∙ Make sure to look at all paperwork and agreements you are to sign and read the fine print.
∙ Although letting agents are not allowed to charge a tenant the fees, they may still. So be vigilant and alert. Fines for first time violators are £5,000 and thereafter will be an “ultimate fine” as long as the offence is within a 5-year period.
As Lord Nick Bourne of Aberystwyth said:
- Brooklands Museum - an air museum in Weybridge, Surrey
- London Bus Museum - a purpose-built transport museum, open daily to the public and located at Brooklands in Weybridge, Surrey
- Mercedes-Benz World - a facility open to the public at the historic Brooklands motor racing circuit in Weybridge, Surrey
- Thorpe Park - a theme park located between the towns of Chertsey and Staines-upon-Thames in Surrey
- Osso Buco – One of many top-rated Weybridge Italian restaurants